Customer-Focused Retail Sales Position
The Best Job You’ll Ever Have
Boing! Toy Shop is a local, independently owned toy store dedicated to the philosophy that good play helps build good minds. We are driven by the belief that we can help build connections, one toy at a time. We are looking for someone exceptional who wants to be a part of a dynamic store environment, where we are always challenging ourselves to improve and evolve with the changing market environments.
- Friendly, extroverted, and good at communicating with different types of people?
- Eager to build on your customer-focused sales skills?
- A self-motivated and energetic worker?
- Skilled at multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment?
- A reliable and trustworthy team player?
- Have an interest in toys and games?
- Love to connect with customers in an authentic manner?
- Thrive when learning new information quickly?
This Position Requires:
- Prior retail sales experience
- A strong desire to learn additional sales skills
- Weekend, evening, and holiday availability
- Proficiency in Spanish preferred
- Extensive sales and retail training
- Flexible, part-time hours
- The opportunity to be part of a community-centered, supportive, and fun sales team
- A fair and decent wage
This is your opportunity to be part of a vibrant, award-winning small business in one of Boston’s friendliest and most close-knit neighborhoods.
Send your resume and cover letter explaining why you want to work at Boing! as well as why you think you are a good fit. You can email these to email@example.com or you can mail to Kim Mitchell, Boing! Toy Shop, 667 Centre Street, Jamaica Plain, MA 02130, or drop them off in person.