LEGO Architecture: Singapore
Be transported to one of the world's most exciting cities as you build this LEGO® Architecture Skyline Collection model of Singapore (21057) – no passport required. Enjoy quality time recreating Marina Bay Sands, the OCBC Centre, One Raffles Place, Lau Pa Sat food market, The Fullerton Hotel Singapore and Supertree Grove at Gardens by the Bay. Add LEGO elements representing the Singapore River and trees to complete the biggest, most complex LEGO city skyline model to date.
Step-by-step instructions are included, so even if you are a LEGO newcomer you can relax and lose yourself in the creative process. Discover new techniques that allow you to attach the buildings to the base at angles to complete a striking display piece.
This collectible set is part of a range of LEGO Architecture sets for adults that let you build without borders. It makes a fantastic treat for yourself and a delightful gift for lovers of travel, history and architecture in your life.
- Brick-built landmarks – Marina Bay Sands, the OCBC Centre, One Raffles Place, Lau Pa Sat (also known as Telok Ayer Market), The Fullerton Hotel Singapore and Supertree Grove at Gardens by the Bay
- Attach LEGO® elements symbolizing the Singapore River and trees, and discover building techniques to attach buildings at angles to the base
- Measuring over 6.5 in. (16 cm) high, 11 in (28 cm) wide and 3.5 in. (9 cm) deep, this buildable city skyline model can be displayed in your home or office
- Immersive experience – This collectible, 827-piece construction set is designed to take you on a creative building journey that will leave you feeling relaxed, recharged and richly rewarded
- Step-by-step guide – Includes a booklet with illustrated instructions, plus information about Singapore and the inspirations for this model's design
- Collectible LEGO® sets for adults – This LEGO Architecture Skylines Singapore souvenir set is part of a collection of premium-quality building kits for adults like you who enjoy hands-on craft hobbies
- Pieces: 827