Availability: In Stock
We offer store pickup and local delivery!
There are nine known species of raven, although the common raven is by far the most prevalent. It can be found widely distributed throughout the northern hemisphere. However, don’t let the name common fool you – these animals are some of the smartest on the planet!
- History: For centuries, the raven has been a common and notable symbol in the folklore and mythology of many different cultures. The most famous depiction in western culture is Edgar Allen Poe’s poem “The Raven,” in which the bird is used as a harbinger of dread and despair. However, not all depictions of the raven are quite as negative, and in many regions they’re revered as spiritual figures and gods.
- Scientific Name: Corvus corax
- Characteristics: Designed with an immaculate attention to detail, this raven toy figurine has been painted with stunning accuracy, and is perfect as a gift, piece of décor, or even as a toy for creative play. Add an extra member to your flock today with our raven model!
- Size: 3 inches long and 2 inches tall, the raven toy model is about the size of a deck of cards.
- The Raven is part of the Wings of the World Birds collection
- Non-toxic and BPA free
Ages 3 and up