LEGO Friends: Olivia's Space Academy
Send budding astronauts’ love of space stratospheric with Olivia’s Space Academy (41713). Kids aged 8+ join LEGO® Friends characters to train for space adventures. The set is packed with authentic features, from the thrusters on the Space Shuttle to the virtual-reality simulator. Beyond the play there’s more fun learning – all the imagery in the academy is scientifically correct and the classroom’s whiteboard features real spaceflight equations.
Children who are into spaceship toys will love this LEGO Space Shuttle model. The payload bay opens via hinged doors, just like the real thing, and mini-dolls attach to the toy Canadarm to explore space. Back on Earth, there’s a telescope, a multi-axis trainer, mission control and a space gallery with a Sun, Earth and Moon orbiting model.
This science toy comes with instructions for the digital age. The interactive guide lets kids zoom, rotate and view their model in 3D as they build.
- Feed little science fans’ love of space – Give kids an out-of-this-world play experience with Olivia’s Space Academy (41713), a buildable playset that teaches kids about the space program
- Spaceship toy with authentic details – Showcasing features from the Space Shuttle program, this set includes a Space Shuttle model, an academy building, telescope and 4 LEGO® Friends characters
- Imaginations take flight – Kids can pretend play astronaut training, simulate a flight in the toy Space Shuttle, complete a space walk and search the heavens for new galaxies
- Packed with space facts – Thanks to the many scientifically accurate elements packed into this set, science fans will learn about space and astronaut training
- Dimensions – The academy measures over 10 in. (26 cm) high, 8 in. (21 cm) wide and 3 in. (10 cm) deep, and the Shuttle measures over 3 in. (8 cm) high, 9 in. (23 cm) long and 5 in. (15 cm) wide
- Stellar construction experience – Using the LEGO® Building Instructions app, little science fans can zoom, rotate and visualize a digital version of their model as they build
- Safety assured – LEGO® Friends sets are thoroughly tested to make sure they comply with stringent global safety standards
- No warning applicable, Not for children under 36 months