LEGO Avatar: Jake & Neytiri’s First Banshee Flight
This LEGO® Avatar Jake & Neytiri’s First Banshee Flight (75572) building toy set will hit the spot for an Avatar fan or child aged 9 and up who’s into nature and action. The playset includes Jake Sully and Neytiri minifigures, 2 posable Banshee (Ikran) figures, plus a section of the Hallelujah Mountains with glow-in-the-dark pieces.
Encourage a child or movie fan’s creativity with a set that reflects Pandora’s environment as kids and families play out favorite scenes or make new stories. Connect different sets (sold separately), to extend the play possibilities and build your own version of Pandora.
Filled with iconic characters and well-known locations, LEGO Avatar sets give kids a fun play experience and exciting story options. The models also look great displayed on a shelf, with a detailed build made for posing a creature, so older fans can enjoy a joyful focus as they build the colorful universe.
- Action and adventure – Kids and fans can relive the movie experience as they build this LEGO® Avatar Jake & Neytiri’s First Banshee Flight (75572) toy set and explore the world of Pandora
- What’s inside – This immersive LEGO® set includes Jake Sully and Neytiri minifigures, 2 buildable Banshee figures with posable foil wings, plus a buildable mountain scene with glow-in-the-dark pieces
- For play and display – Kids and Avatar fans can recreate an exciting scene from the movie or set up a dynamic display with Jake, Neytiri and their Banshees (Ikrans) as they fly around the mountains
- Join the Na’vi people – Passionate movie fans aged 9 and up can replay the thrilling scene with Neytiri and Jake where he learns how to join with his Banshee to become one of the Na’vi
- Each of the colorful Banshees measures over 2 in. (6 cm) high, 10.5 in. (27 cm) long and 12.5 in. (32 cm) wide and can carry either the Jake or Neytiri minifigure
- 3 instruction booklets – Each of the LEGO® Avatar sets are designed for social building, with 3 instruction booklets so friends or family can create different parts of the set