LEGO City: Fire Command Truck
Add a spark to children's firefighting play with the LEGO City Fire Command Unit (60374) rescue toy for kids aged 6+ years old. This feature-rich fire engine toy comes with a detachable control center, fire and land toy drones.
Kids join the LEGO City firefighters aboard the ultramodern Fire Command Unit. This toy emergency vehicle has everything kids need to save the day! Kids use the unit’s extinguisher and the fire drone to launch special firefighting elements, and deploy the unit’s winch to move heavy objects. And if it gets too hot, it's time to send in the land drone with its robotic arm. There are also 3 LEGO firefighter minifigures and firefighting tools to add to the action!
This LEGO toy emergency vehicles set includes a step-by-step printed building guide and the LEGO Builder app – an interactive building guide with intuitive zoom and rotate tools that allow kids to visualize each model from all angles as they build. LEGO City playsets take kids to the heart of the action, where they decide the stories, with feature-rich buildings, realistic vehicles and fun characters that inspire imaginative, open-ended role play.
The fire command unit measures over 4.5 in. (12 cm) high, 10 in. (26 cm) long and 2 in. (6 cm) wide
Contains 502 Pieces.
- This LEGO City toy emergency vehicles playset features an ultramodern fire engine toy with a detachable control center plus fire and land drones
- The fire truck toy for kids aged 6+ has a working winch and extinguisher, plus the toy fire drone can launch water and foam LEGO elements
- Includes forest and city fire scenes, 3 LEGO firefighter minifigures, a bunny figure, a radio, fire axe, circular saw, spanner and cup accessories
- If the rescue mission gets too hot, kids can send in the toy land drone with its robotic arm or lower the hook to airlift items to safety
- Filled with detailed buildings, realistic vehicles and fun characters, LEGO City sets make great gifts for kids who love real life adventures
- No warning applicable,Not for children under 36 months