LEGO Star Wars: Endor Speeder Chase Diorama
Capture the dynamism of a thrilling Star Wars: Return of the Jedi scene with the LEGO® Star Wars™ Endor Speeder Chase Diorama (75353). It features 3 LEGO minifigures (Princess Leia, Luke Skywalker and a Scout Trooper), 2 speeder bikes with transparent elements so you can pose them at angles as if flying through the forests of Endor, 2 buildable trees and new-for-May-2023 fern elements.
Complete this build-and-display model with a plaque featuring Luke Skywalker’s words (“Quick! Jam their comlinks. Center switch!”) and a plaque with the Star Wars: Return of the Jedi 40th anniversary logo.
This is part of a collection of LEGO Star Wars Sets for Adults, including other buildable dioramas depicting memorable scenes, and makes a super gift for yourself and other adult Star Wars fans.
The LEGO Builder app offers a convenient way to store your building instructions and keep track of your progress, with tools to zoom in and rotate models in3D.
- Detailed Endor Speeder Chase Diorama (75353) – Create a dynamic LEGO® brick-built snapshot of the iconic speeder chase through the forests of Endor from Star Wars: Return of the Jedi
- 3 LEGO® Star Wars™ minifigures – Princess Leia and Luke Skywalker in Endor outfits and a Scout Trooper. Luke has a green lightsaber while Leia and the Scout Trooper each have a blaster
- Authentic details – 2 speeder bikes (1 for Leia and Luke and 1 for the Scout Trooper) with transparent elements to pose them at dynamic angles, 2 buildable trees, fern elements and more
- Made for display – Measuring over 8 in. (20 cm) high, 11 in. (28 cm) wide and 7 in. (18 cm) deep, the diorama features a plaque marking the 40th anniversary of Star Wars: Return of the Jedi
- Convenient instructions – The LEGO® Builder app keeps your building instructions organized and at hand with tools that let you zoom in and rotate models in 3D, save sets and track your progress
- Collectible LEGO® Star Wars™ Sets for Adults are designed for people who enjoy fun DIY projects to relax in a mindful and creative way