LEGO Duplo: Alphabet Town
Looking for the best educational toy for toddlers 1.5 plus years old to help them recognize letters and develop fine motor skills? The LEGO DUPLO Classic Alphabet Town (10935) early development and activity toy comes with all the letters of the alphabet, a drivable toy car and girl, boy and pug figures for hours of creative play.
This is an ideal first LEGO set that lets toddlers create and recreate unlimited fun, colorful buildings with DUPLO bricks. The opportunities with this early learning toy for 1-and-a-half-year-olds plus are limitless. Not only will toddlers start to recognize the alphabet and colors, but they’ll also be able to explore new and interesting shapes and play games to get to grips with the meaning of positions, such as ‘under’ and ‘over’ and ‘open’ and ‘closed’. With so many DUPLO bricks included, they’ll love building the tallest tower they can… which, of course, they’ll delight in knocking down – only to rebuild it again!
A fantastic gift for toddlers and great early development activity toy for parents to share in their little one's precious developmental milestones. With relatable characters, impossible-to-ignore, brightly colored bricks and interesting features, LEGO DUPLO toy playsets let preschoolers build self-expression through hours of fun-filled creative play.
This toy building model measures over 12 in. (33 cm) high, 20 in. (52 cm) wide and 3 in. (10 cm) deep
Contains 87 Pieces.
- The LEGO DUPLO Alphabet Town educational toy for toddlers aged 1.5+ years old features 87 pieces to learn and build a colorful LEGO DUPLO town
- The early development activity toy comes with DUPLO bricks with all the letters of the alphabet, a drivable toy car, plus girl, boy and dog figures
- Not only will toddlers start to learn their ABCs and colors, but they’ll also be able to explore shapes with the included baby DUPLO brick toys
- This early learning toy for kids aged 1 year old and up and parents engages through play and encourages fine motor skills development
- The alphabet toys and learning games help little builders learn about letters and colors, while also improving toddlers' social skills
Ages 18 months+